About The Challenge
The Connect With Your Deck Challenge is a Tarot challenge with a new theme every month. We will follow a new set of prompts and use our favourite Tarot or Oracle deck to answer the questions each month.
My hope is that through daily journaling and reflecting on your cards it will help you form a connection with your deck.
This months theme – LOVE
The challenge prompts/questions are completely open to interpretation.
Here’s how it will work:
Each month I will post a new challenge graphic here on the blog, on Instagram and on Facebook. This graphic will contain daily questions you can use to guide your Tarot, Oracle or Lenormand deck reading.
- Follow me @eroebuckjones to be sure you don’t miss the monthly prompts.
- Share the challenge graphic on your own feed to spread the word (the more people the more fun)
- Join in the fun by posting a photo of your daily prompt answers using the hashtag #ConnectWithYourDeckChallenge
- Search the hashtag #ConnectWithYourDeckChallenge and engage with others by liking commenting and asking questions.
- Did you know you can also follow hashtags? if you follow #ConnectWithYourDeckChallenge the posts from the challenge will appear in your feed and help to keep up to date on all the fun!
- Join my FREE Connect With Your Deck Course >> CLICK HERE << and you will be sent to the link to join our Facebook Community AND to do my FREE Course.
- When you join the Facebook group check out the Photograph section (left on the left hand side of the group menu) to see the current months album.
- Each photo in the album corresponds to a particular day of the month. To keep things organised we ask that you post you photos and responses in the comment section of the corresponding days photo.
- Learn from each other by liking commenting and asking questions.
** Please remember all the prompts/questions are open to interpretation – there is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way to read the cards and be part of the challenge. Don’t worry if you miss days you can always catch up…….just join in where you can. **
The Challenge Journal
Would you like a journal to help you follow each months challenge?
The journal contains all the months challenges so you can join in and plan which challenges you would like to do int he future.
Click the button below to find out more about the Challenge Journal.